Epass AP Status
AP Epass: Hey friends are you looking for ap epass status? Here you can check all details like how to check ap epass status online, important dates for filling scholarship form, required document for scholarship, required certificate, eligible courses and many more. If you want to know karepass then it is also available at our blog. Check Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarship Status and guideline of Andhra Pradesh step by step as below:
Student Eligible Criteria:
- The student whose caste is SC, ST, BC or OBC they are eligible for this type of scholarship.
- For SC and ST student parent’s income is less than 2 lakh and for OBC student parent’s income less than 1 lakh.
- Attendance 75% compulsory required.
Eligible Course For Epass Post Matric Scholarship:
The courses are approved by appropriate university or board like AICTE or other which is concerned. And the time period for course will be 1 year or more required. There are main four group as given:
Professional Courses like Engineering, Technology, Medicine, Agriculture, Business Finance, Computer science, Management, Administrative and much more.
Non professional and technical like PHD, Post doctorate research, M.phil and not included group I like C.A, I.C.W.A, C.S and many more.
Different degree courses which is not included group I & II.
Vocational & intermediate course.
How To Check AP Epass Scholarship Status Online?
- Click on the scholarship status at http://apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select post metric or pre metric which is required.
- Enter your application number.
- Select academic year like (2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017).
- Enter hall ticket number of state board of secondary.
- Select year of SSC exam pass.
- Enter type of SSC pass.
- Select appropriate SSC board type like CBSE, ICSE or other.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Click on get status.
Steps to Apply AP Epass Post Metric Scholarship Application:
- Go to given link apepass.cgg.gov.in/freshregister2017.do?studentAction=GetForm
- Display Post metric scholarship application registration form for 2016-17.
- Fill the student SSC details like SSC pass type regular or CBSE/ICSE.
- Enter hall ticket no, date of birth and SSC pass year.
Pre Matric Scholarship Application For AP Epass:
- Check the given link for fresh pre matric application apepass.cgg.gov.in/PrematricSsbRegistration.do
- Enter ration card details.
- Then enter student particular like name, aadhar card number, gender, caste category, date of birth or more.
- Fill the parent particulars details like father name, mother name, aadhar number, profession of father.
- Enter school particulars like school district, mandal, class, admission date.
- Fill the student bank account details like account number, IFSC code, bank name, then enter student address.
- Enter student income certificate details and caste certificate details.
- Then upload your scanned document like passport size photo, bank passbook and UID Aadhar number.
- Lastly, you can see that application registered. So print epass status application and acknowledgment.
Document or Certificate required for Scholarship Application:
- Student latest passport size photograph
- Bonafide certificate of the current year
- Caste category certificate like BC, SC, ST, OBC, etc
- Ban passbook copy of student
- Date of birth certificate
- SSC Hall ticket number
If you any query or doubt related to Andhra Pradesh Epass then fill the contact us form and our team will best try to solve your query. Check also other scholarship status at our portals like Karnataka epass, Tripura epass, HP epass and Telangana epass status.