Karepass scholarship is a scholarship program that is accessible by select students of Karnataka. The epass Karnataka scholarship is sponsored by Government of Karnataka and a welfare association for Backward classes development. People looking to pursue graduation or post-graduation studies but are unable to fund the same due to various reasons can compete for this scholarship if eligible.
Eligibility Criteria For Epass Karnataka
This epass Karnataka scholarship has been laid out to encourage merit students and students from the backward classes. To be eligible for this Karepass scholarship, one must excel in the entrance exam organized by the Government of Karnataka. http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ is the official site for epass Karnataka scholarship.
There are different castes, tribes and classes which are described as backward or minor per several constitutional instruments. Students or candidates from such economically backward classes, schedule castes/tribes, etc., can apply for Karepass scholarship. Some other criteria for eligibility are mentioned below
- A consolidated certificate from respective college
- Should clear 10th or 12th or equivalent with at least 60% marks (aggregate)
- Should complete or pass 12th or equivalent from the state of Karnataka
- Applicant must belong to the backward classes of Karnataka
- Students shall make sure that certificates must be for the present year of application
Karnataka Epass Scholarship
The epass Karnataka scholarship can be applied by both fresh candidates as well as renewal students. The amount of scholarship directly relates to the score or performance in the common entrance exam organized by the Karnataka Government. The official Karnataka website as shared previously houses the application status for pre-as well as post matric students.
How to apply for a Fresh Karepass Scholarship?
- Open Karnataka epass offcial website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ and look for application form on the site.
- Enter your Karepass Application Number.
- Enter your hall ticket number for Secondary School Leaving examination (10th or equivalent).
- Give details about your SSLC pass-out year and regular or supplementary pass out student.
- Key in your date of birth.
- Make sure the details are appropriate or correct as per the documents you have.
- Click submit and look for application status. You can use www.karresults.nic.in for application status.
How to renew Karepass Scholarship?
- Open http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ and click on your previously filed application.
- Verify all the details and add/edit details in your application.
- Upload necessary documents/details as required by the epass karnataka.
Conclusion of epass Karnataka Status
- The information/details keyed in the application form should synch with the information or details in SSLC certificate.
2. The uploaded documents should be clear and legible. Make sure you use appropriate facilities to upload documents in good legible order.
3. Keep safe your documents originals and copies to enable smooth verification for processing the scholarship.
4. Some additional documents may be required to process your epass Karnataka scholarship request. These may include-
- Caste certificate- Caste certificate is a certificate which is generally issued to people from backward communities or castes.
• Income certificate- This indicates your household income and acts as a proof to indicate incapability of the candidate to afford higher education fees.
• Bank details of the candidate/student- The candidate or student should hold a bank account and should be able to furnish details of the bank if required.
We hope we helped you in locating all about Karepass at a single portal. We wish you all the best for the epass Karnataka Scholarship! Also we shared other states epass scholarship like AP epass scholarship status, hp epass and epass ts. If you want to give your feedback then it is also welcome and we will help you more.